VPN Error 807 is a common VPN Error. Error 807: The network connection between your computer and the VPN server was interrupted. If you are getting VPN Error 807 then it is most probable that there is some problem with your VPN Server rather than a problem with your device.
When you try to connect to VPN, you get error message stating that: “Error 807: The network connection between your computer and the VPN server was interrupted. This can be caused by a problem in the VPN transmission and is commonly the result of internet latency or simply that your VPN server has reached capacity. Please try to reconnect to the VPN server. If this problem persists, contact the VPN administrator and analyze quality of network connectivity.”
Reasons Which Might Be Causing VPN Error 807:
- Antivirus installed in your PC or Your System firewall is blocking connection to VPN.
- You may get error 807 VPN when server is overloaded at the time when trying to make connection.
- You have very slow internet connection.
How To Fix VPN Error 807:
- Most of the VPN Errors are caused due to the reason that Antivirus or Firewall may be blocking your VPN Connection.
So while configuring VPN on your Personal Computer or laptop, make sure that you have disabled the antivirus or firewall present in your PC. Doing this you will be able to avoid not only VPN Error 807 but also other VPN Errors.
- Don’t forget to check if your internet is working fine or not. If it is not working properly then restart the router(If you are connected to Wifi) or remove your LAN wire and put it again.
- Make sure you have entered correct VPN IP Address, Username and Password.
- Clear history and cookies. You can use CCleaner for that purpose and also don’t forget to clean your registry.
- Change your VPN Connection Type to PPTP(Point to Point Tunneling Protocol).
- Now delete “http: //” and “/” from the VPN Server Address and check your connection.
If you have followed the above mentioned solutions carefully, you must have fixed VPN Error 807 by now.
If the error is still persisting then you should contact your VPN Service Provider.
Related Posts :
- VPN Error 800 : How To Fix Error 800 VPN Windows 7/8/8.1
- VPN Error 619 : How To Fix Error 619 VPN Windows 7/8/8.1