This Video Is Not Available In Your Country is the most common error you get while browsing YouTube. You may face this error while you are trying to watch video from a foreign country. We all know how big YouTube Video Database is. There are tons of videos getting uploaded to YouTube everyday from each part of the world. Any one can upload their videos and control the viewers according to their geographical location. In some cases the YouTube videos are blocked by the internet service providers due to Government orders and in some cases Up-loader may have restricted the videos for some specific countries. YouTube tracks our IP Addresses to know our geographical location and it shows the videos which are available for our location.
As we all know YouTube has the biggest database of online videos and is the second biggest search engine after the search giant Google itself. If you are addicted to YouTube and you face this error saying that this YouTube Video Not Available In Your Country quite frequently then it must be very frustrating for you. But no need to get frustrated any more. We here on ITrickBuzz, have compiled the best possible solutions to this common error which will be helpful for to watch the videos which are not available in your country. So if you have queries like how to watch blocked YouTube videos OR YouTube This Video Is Not Available these below mentioned solutions will help you for sure.
This Error is reported by many people in different versions like:
- How to watch blocked YouTube videos in your country.
- Video not available in your country.
- How to watch YouTube videos not available in your country.
- How to watch videos not available in your country.
- This video is unavailable in your country.
Solutions To This Video Is Not Available In Your Country:
1. Watch Blocked YouTube Videos Using Free Browser Extensions :
YouTube uses its user’s IP addresses to track their location and shows them the videos that are available in their country and restrict the videos which are restricted for their location.
Browsec is an extension which changes your system’s IP Address for free. You get to choose 4 locations for free and more locations in the paid premium version.
- Install Browsec extension from Here. It is available for Chrome, Firefox,Opera and iOS also.
- Click on Browsec extension icon.
- Click on Protect me to enable Privacy Protection.
- You can choose location by Change location option.
- You will get option to choose different countries. Choose United States as location.
Now you can watch YouTube video not available in your country.
There are many chrome extensions available for this purpose. You can also use Hola Browser Extension for this purpose and fix error this video is unavailable in your country.
Download Hola Extension for Chrome | Firefox
2. Download The YouTube Video Not Available In Your Country :
This method is better in many ways. First thing you can watch Video Not Available In Your Country and second thing is after downloading it you can watch it again in offline mode, you won’t have to waste your internet data again.
To Download Blocked Videos:
- If the url of the video you want to unblock is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH2BD49sEZI
- Just put ss after www. & before youtube.com
- It will look something like this https://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=RH2BD49sEZI
- Click on the download button according to your desired Video quality.
Alternatively you can directly go to this link, Enter you url and download the video.
This Method can also help you escape YouTube Not Available In Your Country Error.
3. Unblock Videos By Using VPN :
VPN can also be used to instantly unblock YouTube videos and fix YouTube not available in your country error. As this error this video is unavailable in your country is caused by your geographical location, you can switch your device’s location using VPN.
There are many VPNs available depending upon the platform you are using.
If you are using Android Smartphone then you can download VPN apps from Google Play Store. Some of the best VPN apps for android are listed below.
- VyprVPN : It is one the most reliable VPN App available for Android. It is totally safe to use and they don’t share your data with anyone. You can change your location to around 50 server locations all around the world. It has got free version as well as paid version. Free version comes with limitation of 500 MB monthly data usage. In the paid versions it has got Pro account (15$ monthly) and Premier account (20$ monthly). If you don’t want to pay then you can also read how to get paid apps for free.
- Droid VPN : It is another VPN app for android which can help you fix YouTube Not Available In Your Country error.
Download Droid VPN and install in your smartphone. Create an account and enter credential in the Droid VPN App to connect. If you are not able to access the video even after connecting to VPN, try changing the location.
If you are using PC/laptop then you can try free VPN HotSpot Shield available for Windows.
4. By Tweaking the YouTube URL :
- Let’s say the url is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH2BD49sEZI
- Delete /watch?v= from it and replace it by /v/
- After modification YouTube url will look like https://www.youtube.com/v/RH2BD49sEZI
- Go to this Modified URL and you will be able to play the blocked video in full screen mode.
5. By Using Free Proxy Sites :
As we have already discussed that YouTube determines user location by their IP Address and restricts the videos that are not available for that location. Proxies are great way to change your IP Address. With the use of proxies you can hide your real IP Address and use other location’s IP Address to Unblock Restricted YouTube Videos.
Hide my ass one of the best proxy site to hide your IP Address. Though it comes with advertisements and keep showing you the advertisement to install the premium hide my ass VPN but overall it is a great website to unblock YouTube and get rid of the error This Video Is Unavailable In Your Country.
We have mentioned all the possible solutions for this YouTube Error. If you have tried the above mentioned methods carefully then you must have solved This Video Is Unavailable In Your Country Error by now. Let us know in comments if these methods work for you. We will keep updating this post by adding more solutions to the error YouTube Not Available In Your Country.