How would you feel if you have to make a very urgent call and when you try to make that call you get error saying that mobile network not available. Its frustrating, isn’t it?
“Mobile Network not available” has become extremely common problem among smartphone users. No matter whichever mobile network operator you use or whichever smartphone you use, you must have face this error once in a while. Though its more common in samsung galaxy phones.
You don’t need to worry much about it as today i am going to share working solution for your no mobile network or network unavailable errors.
After reading this post you will be able to find solutions to your queries like:
- Why am i getting error while searching for networks.
- NO SIGNAL FOUND FOR MOBILE NETWORKS.
- Why “Mobile Network Not Available” Error Occurs ?
- How To Fix Mobile Network Not Available Error :
Why “Mobile Network Not Available” Error Occurs ?
You must have thought sometimes that why are you getting this frustrating.
Well, there is not one specific reason for this. There could be various reasons for occurrence of this error.
It could be a software related issue or may be hardware related. It may happen if your phone is not able to detect sim card as it may not be properly inserted or may be due to software issue like your OS is not updated to its latest version.
How To Fix Mobile Network Not Available Error :
As mentioned above there could be various reasons for this error while searching for networks like software or hardware related issues so you have follow some basic methods and advanced methods also.
Before trying any of the further mentioned solutions you should first check these two things.
- Check Airplane Mode: Probably there is NETWORK NOT AVAILABLE due to the Airplane Mode setting in your device. Check if it is turned off or turned on. If it is turned on then make sure to turn the airplane mode off as it is causing the network unavailable issue.
- Check If Your Phone Is Roaming: If you are roaming then you may have to face connectivity issues.
To fix this just go to your mobile network settings and turn on the data roaming.
If these two settings are found to be fine then you can proceed to further steps.
Method#1: Fix Error while Searching for Networks
This is the most common and basic troubleshooting method used for fixing mobile network not available.
You can follow these simple steps to fix no mobile network error.
- Simply Switch off your smartphone.
- Remove battery and Sim Card both and Wait for 5-10 minutes.
- Reinsert battery and sim card and Switch on your phone.
These simple steps will probably fix your error, but if still no signal found for mobile networks in your device then no need to worry,you can try below mentioned methods to fix this issue.
Method#2 : Fix Mobile Network Not Available Error
In this method we will try to re-register our sim card on our preferred network provider.
Follow these simple steps:
- Go to Settings on your mobile device.
- Open Wireless and Networks Setting and Tap on Mobile Networks.
- Tap Network Operators and Select Choose Automatically.
That’s it. Your phone must be able to find network now.
Above mentioned two methods are very basic troubleshooting Methods to fix this network issue.
There are some advanced Solutions also if you are not able to fix your issue with these 2 methods.
Other Solutions for fixing no signal found for mobile networks error:
Solution#1: Testing Your Radio Signal
You may get this error if your radio signal is not broadcasted properly.
To overcome this issue you just need to follow these steps:
- Open dialer and dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Testing Menu will appear.
- Now select Phone Information from the all categories shown.
- After that you will see Run Ping Test button. Click on that and you will see one drop down menu.
- In the drop down select GSM auto(PRL) option.
- You will get one option to TURN ON RADIO . Click on it and reboot your phone.
Most probably you are able to solve your Problem.
Solution#2: Fixing Firmware Problem
There might be a possibility that you are getting this error due to outdated Software of your Phone. Whenever you phone gets any software update it shows a notification in your phone. If you are not getting such notifications then you can check manually if you have got some software update.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Scroll down and you will find option About Phone. Cilck on that.
- Select Software update.
- If there are any updates available then install them and update your phone’s software to the latest version.
- Reboot your phone and Check mobile network.
You are most likely to get rid of your network not available problem.
If you are still not able to fix Mobile Network Not Available error then there might be a possibility that you are in a remote location where any of the network service providers are not providing service. In that case you will have to go in coverage area to get mobile network in your device.